What's new

Brass Tip

BuckleBoy

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
18,159
Reaction score
9,723
Golden Thread
4
Location
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another one that I think will be a little easier for the ID gurus. I have a hunch this is horse related. It is made of brass and has one hole in it for attaching it to something--wood most likely. There is a bit of silver plating still on the piece.


tip.webp


tip1.webp


Regards,



Buckles
 
Thanks Buckles, Alan had some great examples there!. You can find pretty ornate examples of these too with a smaller finial on the tip, but darn if I know where I've stuck all my stuff! One of the neat things about the "what is it" forum is it gets some of us to "re-find" all the old stuff we'd packed away! :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom