Breaking News: Mass shooting at Ft Hood Texas?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
It sure would make me wonder about the true allegiance of the soldiers around me with Islamic names despite their citizenship, vows, etc.

An Army spokesman, Gary Tallman, said that the dead gunman was an Army major. A law enforcement official identified the him as Malik Nadal Hassan.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just turn on the T.V. it's everywhere.

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Yeah I have been listening to it I am only 38 miles away from Ft hood and I almost went over to Killeen today. So far no one that I know was hurt in it. Please Pray for the victims and their families.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
This relates to the murder of 5 British soldiers this week in Afghanistan who were mentoring their
slayer.
There is clearly a world wide web of Muslim assassins embedded in the military
and businesses of the Free World.
Will these two incidents be the "trigger" for a multitude of similar incidents?

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
mcgearhead said:
How much longer till the folks at the Dairy Queens, gas stations, and motels start attacking us ?
That's exactly what I was thinking in general terms but you have put it better.
I was thinking of something like mass Muslim psychosis (like mass hysteria) that
could create an avalanche of like events.
In all sincerity , I will be avoiding my Muslim "friends" for a few weeks to see what eventuates
around the world.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
3 shooters, 2 on the loose, im guessing Muslims?
I don't mean to make light of the situation or be facetious, but I'm guessing Southern Baptists or the ever unpredictable Penticostal Holiness Holy Rollers. (Forgive me Brother Don and Brother Ted, I'm makin a point)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY

at This Point the Group of People
have One thing in Common.

U.S. Army.

& The Next person to accuse

Any Group of People
Without a News Report to back it up.

Will Have their post deleted.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
texastee2007 said:
mcgearhead said:
texastee2007 said:
do you think any of this relates to Mark's prediction of poisonous gas attack in Texas?

Huh ? What was this all about ? I missed that one !

Read Marc's Story...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,28494.0.html
This from Marc :
""Nerve clouds penetrate all waters all bases blown up who will be left will fight and kill for food have plenty food water and diarrhea medicine"

This is very poignant and should be remembered.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FORT HOOD, Texas - A military mental health doctor facing deployment overseas opened fire at the Fort Hood Army base on Thursday, setting off on a rampage that killed 11 other people and left 31 wounded. Authorities killed the gunman, and the violence was believed to be the worst mass shooting in history at a U.S. military base.

The Virginia-born soldier was single with no children. He graduated from Virginia Tech University, where he was a member of the ROTC and earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997. He received his medical degree from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001. At Walter Reed, he did his internship, residency and a fellowship.

Two other soldiers taken into custody following the deadly rampage were later released, the office of a Texas congressman said. A spokesman for Rep. John Carter says Fort Hood officials informed Carter's office of the release. Carter's congressional district includes the Army base.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
jeff of pa said:
FORT HOOD, Texas - A military mental health doctor facing deployment overseas opened fire at the Fort Hood Army base on Thursday, setting off on a rampage that killed 11 other people and left 31 wounded. Authorities killed the gunman, and the violence was believed to be the worst mass shooting in history at a U.S. military base.

The Virginia-born soldier was single with no children. He graduated from Virginia Tech University, where he was a member of the ROTC and earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997. He received his medical degree from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001. At Walter Reed, he did his internship, residency and a fellowship.

Two other soldiers taken into custody following the deadly rampage were later released, the office of a Texas congressman said. A spokesman for Rep. John Carter says Fort Hood officials informed Carter's office of the release. Carter's congressional district includes the Army base.
A perfect Muslim Mole (Malik Nadal Hassan)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so if he were a Christian

Would everyone be putting down Christians ?

NO !

Don't Blame a Group of People

For the actions of a Few, (In this case 1)

Or include the Blame on the U.S. Army

& Psycologists also & what about Virginians
( :tongue3:)

OR HOKIES since I seem to remember this is the
2nd. Hockie to open fire

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt if any of y'all truly have any 'Islamic' friends. I actually do. They're from west Africa, they work for me, and they're very upset about this. I don't believe in Islam, but to each his own. Although they say no one will believe them, their hearts are with the families. I think they're sincere. There's bad people in every religion. I'm p'od that these boys lost their lives right here in our country. And how was he able to take out that many before they got him? We all think he was a crazy man, and would have been crazy even if he was a Methodist.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
I need to say that, no not all muslims are like this. There are good folks that come from that area. What I am refering to are the extremists.

then please use the word extremists

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Very good points Mac ; in the unlikely event it was not a Muslim extremist Jihadist,
then the other possibility is a military mind altering drug experiment gone horribly
wrong.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
The Military are of course into chemical warfare and the murderer was a psychology major.
Having a weapon such as this is the dream of all Governments.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
jeff of pa said:
mcgearhead said:
I need to say that, no not all muslims are like this. There are good folks that come from that area. What I am refering to are the extremists.

then please use the word extremists

Sorry, but this is a big thing to me. I wasn't thinkin' as I was typing. This goes back nearly 30 years for me. Something happened when I was younger, and I believe it is playing out now, and it literally scares me to no end, seein what is happening.

My Problem is there is a Good Chance
We Have some Muslem Friends here at treasureNet.
And Feel there is No reason they should
Be lumped in with anyperson
or Group who wishes Anyone Harm.
For Any Reason

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
My Problem is there is a Good Chance
We Have some Muslem Friends here at treasureNet.
And Feel there is No reason they should
Be lumped in with anyperson
or Group who wishes Anyone Harm.
For Any Reason

So we can still use the term extremists to get our point across ?

Absolutely.
You add the word extremist(s)
& Don't turn this into a political debate.
The Posts & Threads Are fine by me :wink:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your post is ok, Mcgearhead. You got a lot of Muslim friends on here, too, by extension. Out of all my employees, I guess about 50 or so are honest to God, pray to Allah five times a day, muslim. They feel bad about this thing at Ft. Hood. Since I am their boss, (they say I'm a good boss), if I tell them that you are a good man and you are my friend, well you're pretty much down with them dude. (And when it gets down to it, all of us here at work, Catholics, Christians, Muslims, and others, are pretty much backsliders. But, we got work to do. We hit it pretty close..)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread