Breast cancer!

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This happens to be something I care about, after watching my wife die of it for FOUR years. Going thru that sure increased my knowledge to a point that I never wanted to know!!!!

My cousin ended up with the same kind. (There are a lot of different types, which I got to know during her time at MD Anderson.) She has been doing well, and is about 8 years out, living with hers, and doing good.
With a drug that came out a couple years after my wife's death. Avastin!

It seems that it can cause high blood pressure which can result in heart attacks. So, this drug COULD cause that. WOW lemme see...........sure death, or possible death years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/?emc=na

gimme a break! I know what my wife's choice would have been, since she put herself thru so many different kinds of chemo, radiation, etc. just trying to live..................

Should this have gone into the insurance string?????????

MONITOR's decision!

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
My wife was stage 3 a year ago. She had a double mastectomy and went thru chemo and radiation. I don;t think she is or has taken this drug. I will have to give her the info. Sorry for your loss...

OP
OP
olroy70

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you.........

just the mention of the word "cancer" is bad.

OP
OP
olroy70

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our kids were grown. And, I was lucky enough to be laid off, so I spent almost all the time with her.

I even told my boss thanks for laying me off. And, went on SS early because of it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions