- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,939
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Rochester,Minnesota
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Nokta marko simplex
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Brevete what ?
What is it ? The words are backwards and some worn off.
I can make out BREVETE SGDC and maybe BEPOSE or pepose.
What is it ? The words are backwards and some worn off.
I can make out BREVETE SGDC and maybe BEPOSE or pepose.
Attachments
-
what is it 002.webp7.4 KB · Views: 5,527 -
what is it 002.webp7.4 KB · Views: 5,520 -
what is it 002.webp7.4 KB · Views: 5,537 -
what is this 003.webp4.7 KB · Views: 5,469 -
what is this 002.webp7.4 KB · Views: 5,664 -
what is it 003.webp5.1 KB · Views: 5,493 -
what is it 001.webp7.4 KB · Views: 5,793 -
what is this 006.webp5.9 KB · Views: 5,825 -
what is this 004.webp3.3 KB · Views: 5,477 -
what is this 011.webp13.9 KB · Views: 5,880 -
what is this 009.webp12.6 KB · Views: 5,849 -
what is this 008.webp10.7 KB · Views: 5,870 -
what is this 007.webp5.1 KB · Views: 5,571
I think I said that. 







