Mr. Magoo
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2007
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 32
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT pro
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
CRUSADER said:Montana Jim said:Yes... they are called "rosettes".![]()
Or a horse boss, horse brass or a horse furniture piece (if you live on the right side of the world)![]()
CRUSADER said:Montana Jim said:Yes... they are called "rosettes".![]()
Or a horse boss, horse brass or a horse furniture piece (if you live on the right side of the world)![]()
lostcauses said:As small ass this is in may be a concho.
silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
Montana Jim said:silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
LOL... I guess you do!
If I dressed my horses like that they would be pissed! WOW!
silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
CRUSADER said:silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
My missus asked me to ask you if you have a western bridle that you would sell. cheeky minx.
silversaddle1 said:Montana Jim said:silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
LOL... I guess you do!
If I dressed my horses like that they would be pissed! WOW!
Why's that? Don't you ever parade your horses? Those two mares have worked more cattle than most. Besides, it's fun to ride in saddles that cost more than your truck!
thats just me though!
Common - that was funny... 
Please read your PM.silversaddle1 said:CRUSADER said:silversaddle1 said:It's a rosette, it's not a concho. It looks like it came off a pony bridle. The loop on the back would slip over the browband and the throat latch and cheekpiece would pass thru the browband on either side of the rosette. This rosette would be from the 50's on up.
Yes, I know conchos and rosettes!
My missus asked me to ask you if you have a western bridle that you would sell. cheeky minx.
I have 100's of bridles. What is she looking for?
Once againMontana Jim said:Yes... they are called "rosettes".![]()