What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bridle Rosette?

ripvanb

Sr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
316
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 & Tesoro Compadre 8"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a former farm field. It looks like maybe part of a two piece rosette? Any thoughts would be much obliged.

7E632794-FE62-4F6B-81CA-1141B235644D.webp
AFC78392-D49C-425A-B226-0B7B4BF5FA25.webp
 
I agree, hardware escutcheon plate. :thumbsup:
But, I also found a similar looking rosette in 2019 as well.
Dave
 

Attachments

  • 20200929_151759_resized.webp
    20200929_151759_resized.webp
    281.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200929_151551_resized.webp
    20200929_151551_resized.webp
    220.1 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 3
Hmm they Both look similar. I guess I’m leaning towards hardware plate now. Thanks for the reply's
 
Upvote 1
I have seen things like this on a saddle
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bridal Rosette?
Replies
4
Views
396
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Measuring weight?
Replies
3
Views
385

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom