What's new

Bring me your silver...

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
We're standing in line to board the ferry for the Statue of Liberty (copper!). I went to buy a three dollar bottle of water, and spied a half in the tip jar. I jostled the jar around a bit, and noticed that it was a 40 %.

So, I paid my three bucks, said I was going to give the guy a dollar and take 50 cents back (to which we agreed), and made of with a nice 1968.

Not as good as getting silver for face value, but good enough for me.

I think there were some more 40's in the jar, but the time was not right to go prospecting.

NY is pretty fun so far.
 
Upvote 0
Might as well hit up some local banks, He is taking them somewhere. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom