What's new

Brinks box silver

cmhoose

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I had a great lunch today. I searched an entire box while on my lunch break (mostly while driving to get my other boxes). Let me warn you, this was a Brinks box! At the bank, the box was falling apart and the rolls looked searched and re-wrapped on the ends. The teller said the box got wet. From the sides, you could see into the box. All the rolls were out of sorts and the box looked short a few rolls. I almost didn't even take them. After taking them all out and looking them over, I decided to go ahead and take 'em. Good thing I did. 13 40%'s and 1 walker later I was very glad I did. I also picked out a 2006D.

I have always been a strong Brinks hater, but today might have changed my mind a little bit. My second and third boxes (a Brinks and a CWI) didn't produce any silver. Just a few NIFC's. Might have to bump up my weekly Brinks box count.

Brinks box #1: 1942 Walker, 1966 x 4, 1967 x 6, 1968D x 2, 1969D, 2006D

Brinks box #2: 2006P, 2008D

CWI: 2002P
 

Attachments

  • 02-18-09 finds.webp
    02-18-09 finds.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Easy silver!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
If you want to tell me thanks for teaching you how to pull walker's I'll accept it.

If not, I'll congratulate you on a job well done! Now go have your kid!
 
Nice score on the walker :thumbsup:
 
Love the walker! Good job hoose.


Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom