What's new

Brinks pulled a cruel joke on me....lol

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe my eyes, I just got 2 $500 boxes of halves from brinks, and EVERY single half dollar is 1995 ;D

what a cruel joke......lol, oh well made an easy sort :D
 
Upvote 0
I have had 4 boxes of new 1995's over the last month. I also got a brand new sewn mint bag of 95's the other day. I think we are getting deeper into the stash somewhere. I just hope they aren't all new coins the deeper we get. I guess unless we keep going back into brand new solid silver bags and boxes. :o Trying to stay positive. :wink:

Good Luck!
cmhoose
 
Had a run of 1996P in multiple boxes, ( not full but high percentage around 40% ) a couple of months ago. And this week I got a lot of uncirc. 1988D's in one of my boxes. all from Brinks. and the 1996P's are coming back around but lower volume. probably 10% the last couple of weeks. My dumps are getting intergrated very well it appears.

Mojo
 
I feel your pain G4. I had those 3 boxes of brand new 2001's last month. When you open a box and you need sunglasses because it's so bright (and not from silver..LOL), you know it is going to be a bad day.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
just curious but how do they get so many of one year all together?
 
I would have to think they get huge bags from the Fed and dump them in the their coin rolling machine.
 
Thats is cruel , damn I hate when that happens I have been cursed before w/ 2001 Ds...heres to some better boxes ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom