broke out of the slump this morning

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i haven't been posting any finds lately, not because i haven't been getting out, but because all Ive been finding is clad. a lot of that has to do with the fact that i have been having lots of trouble finding good old sites to hunt, but thats another story. ::) i was looking for something else the other day and noticed a neighborhood park tucked away off a side street that i have never seen before. i did a little research and found that the surrounding houses were built in the late 40s, so i figured what have i got to lose. spent three hours up there this morning before the humidity drove me off, and got this 44 washington quarter and three wheat's. a 44, a 53 and a 58. hopefully there is more silver there and i am gonna hit it again tommorrow morning. i just gotta remember to get there early to avoid the heat and to bring bug spray cause the mosquito's were ferocious! ( summertime is here....oh joy :'() anyway, even if its not a super old find, it still breaks the silver slump and I'm happy about that! hopefully i will have more finds tommorrow. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 05-27-2006 09;49;02AM.jpg
    05-27-2006 09;49;02AM.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread