What's new

Broke the ice, First ring!

lacey333

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pompano Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300, 12" coil, Whites Beach Hunter ID 300
I decided to brave the waves for a bit today with the new BHID and it payed off! The first 5 minutes in the surf and bingo, Nice 925 ring! It cleaned up pretty well but it was jet black when I found it. weighed in at 7 grams. I think we're going to try again tomorrow! Until next time,

HH to all!
And an even better New Year!!

Mike
 

Attachments

  • P1050140.webp
    P1050140.webp
    219.9 KB · Views: 710
  • P1050138.webp
    P1050138.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 719
  • P1050139.webp
    P1050139.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 706
Upvote 0
Nice find, WTG!! :headbang:
 
Congrats on the first :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice ring find, Mike!

I like the pattern :hello2:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the ring...have a wonderful year.

hh herb
 
Thank you all! I went out for a little bit today but it was just to windy and surf was to rough. The good part is the beach I hunt is getting some good 2 to 5 foot cuts so as soon as the water is calm I think I will do really well there! And as far as the new BHID, I LOVE THIS MACHINE!! In all metal it shoots well over a foot deep and the lights help your dig decision. Cant wait to get in the water and find my first 18k with nice ice!

HH to you all and I hope we all have a healthy prosperous New Year!!

Mike
 
Nice Silver, Great way to start the New Year!!!
 
great find. wth - way to hunt!
 
Congrats, Mike. First of many!!!!! Happy New Year and Happy Hunting.
 
Great Start...my first ring was silver also. I use a BHID also and you have what you need to score some gold! Have a great year! :hello2:
 
Pretty nice find :icon_salut: I really enjoy my BHID!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom