What's new

Broke the ice with my first silver coin of the year.... And he is pretty.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice that The 1955 Washington greeted me in the hole, he was like "Thanks!"
Good thing too, he was a week away from being buried forever underneath a new sidewalk that is to be poured in the next few days.... Also pulled a few wheats, and the dirty side of a pocket watch.... Thought it was silver at first, nope. Oh yea, the bowling pin, that was a bizarre find. The bottom is threaded, makes me think it was part of a trophy... It's a nice chunk of brass, so that's cool.
image.webp
Thanks for looking!:hello:
 
Upvote 50
BWD,

Good going on your first silver of the year.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice can't wait for my first for the year like aril or may lol
Congratulations
 
Nice digs BWD, I like sidewalk tear-outs, I pulled my Ben Franklin at one of those. Is it 1 down 99 to go?
 
BWD THE BOWLING PIN IS A NEEET FIND ...
 
Nice digs BWD, I like sidewalk tear-outs, I pulled my Ben Franklin at one of those. Is it 1 down 99 to go?

I,m thinking about 57 being my goal...to hit 100 I'd have to hunt as often as Jeff Gordon.:laughing7:
 
Nice can't wait for my first for the year like aril or may lol
Congratulations

Thx Joe... Make your way to FL and get your beep on...Hope your winter isn't too long.
 
Congrats Dave, Silver drought didn't last long in 2016. I've got one hunt in so far and managed 4 buttons.
 
Excellent hunt
It's good to see you get the 1st silver out of the way.
Congrats
 
Very nice Dave. Just keep that momentum rolling bro
 
Thats a good way to start the year! Is that bowling ball thing a fenial for the top of a lamp?
 
ANY silver day is a great day! Way to kick off '16
 
Good thing you saved George from the depths of future slabbed concrete. He could have ended up like Jimmy Hoffa, & no one would have ever found him.
 
Great save Dave. I have to start doing the street/sidewalk tearouts.
 
Nice way to start your year . Those silver quarters are harder and harder to find
 
Thats a good way to start the year! Is that bowling ball thing a fenial for the top of a lamp?

I think it's from a trophy...threaded underneath...
 
Few silver a week isn't too much to ask for Dave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom