What's new

Broken Arm

mdj

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Location
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I broke my arm this summer at work. It stopped my TH'ing. Although I did do a lot of reading. Just now starting to feel a little better. Hoping to get out before too long. Really enjoy this site. Thanks.
 
Hope you're back at it soon enough! Welcome to TN!
 
To bad about your arm.But once it heals up.You can get back out there at it.Good luck..HH
 
Hi mdj, welcome to the site and hope your arm heals up good !!
 
heal quickly, the ground awaits!
 
Welcome back!
Glad you're feelin' better. Get out as soon as you can. The exercise alone will be good therapy.
Good luck
Peace
 
As others... WELCOME BUDDY. Just don't push it because it feels better (I would). But that's me.... :occasion14:
 
Thanks for all the encouragement. Before breaking my arm, the first time out this year I found a silver merc. Not bad for the first coin of the year! I had researched an old school that had been in continuous operation for more than 120 years. From about 1809 to 1929. But the merc was from a time period later than that 1942. Probably dropped by a hunter, found some old shotgun shells too. Really itching to get back out there!
 
Once it heals it will be stronger than before, means deeper holes more digging. Get better soon!
 
Just think of all the dropped gold waiting for you since you've been laid up.
 
old shotgun shells can be dated pretty accurately if you can read the writing ....even though not worth much, I always like to clean them up a little and see what time period they are from .... hope ya get back to huntin soon

http://www.cartridge-corner.com/welcome.htm
 
Last edited:
Get well soon!
Be advised that detecting can be done with one arm! =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom