What's new

Broken but still pretty awesome.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
These are the things I picked up over the weekend. The blade I found this morning. It's a real heart breaker fkr sure, but I'm very happy to have it. Very thin and still extremely sharp - petrified wood. (Ithink.)

Also a shaft wrench, drilled mussel shell bead, a small chert point/drill, scraper and some unique design pot shards (at least for this site).

And I awlmost forgot it and I'm starting to lose count, but I think this is #27.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-10-08_12-28-06_34-1.webp
    2012-10-08_12-28-06_34-1.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 2012-10-08_12-28-57_948-1.webp
    2012-10-08_12-28-57_948-1.webp
    131 KB · Views: 119
  • 2012-10-08_12-30-44_716-1.webp
    2012-10-08_12-30-44_716-1.webp
    131.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 2012-10-08_10-26-17_312-2.webp
    2012-10-08_10-26-17_312-2.webp
    159.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 2012-10-08_12-31-30_229-1.webp
    2012-10-08_12-31-30_229-1.webp
    93.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 2012-10-08_11-19-01_380-1.webp
    2012-10-08_11-19-01_380-1.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 2012-10-08_11-19-33_273-2.webp
    2012-10-08_11-19-33_273-2.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 2012-10-08_12-42-52_300-1.webp
    2012-10-08_12-42-52_300-1.webp
    180.9 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
thanks
you are great
without your help
the site could have a ton more weeds
 
Just be glad you are plowing. They are going to a no till here and drilling in the seed. They will deep plow every three years. Makes it hard to keep up with all the fields I used to hunt. Why I hit the water and mtns more often now..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom