What's new

Broken Points

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not everything I find is whole but each artifact has a story to tell . I keep my broken points marked by site in coffee cans . I hope to case them up in the future these are off one site personal finds . P2260533.webpP2260534.webpP2260537.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow, that's a big pile of broken pieces. Great representation of the material in your area, Thanks for the view.
 
Now that's a cool can of rocks ! Good on you for keeping them separated by site, and I would be thrilled to find just one of the broken clear quartz crystal points you have there. By the way, I see three in that assemblage that will piece back together to make complete points. (just kidding, I am sure you have already checked for that). Thanks for showing, and as TheViking has already said, it is interesting to see all the lithics used by the people at that site. HH
 
I keep mine also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom