J jj358 Jr. Member Joined Nov 14, 2014 Messages 52 Reaction score 84 Golden Thread 0 Location eastern kentucky Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Other Apr 27, 2017 #1 these came from Tennessee, and they are all broke. I don't want to throw them in the rock pile. What do you do with your broken points? Attachments image.webp 717.2 KB · Views: 146 Upvote 0
these came from Tennessee, and they are all broke. I don't want to throw them in the rock pile. What do you do with your broken points?
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2017 #2 I keep mine in boxes separated and marked by site. You may just find the other half to some of them one day.
I keep mine in boxes separated and marked by site. You may just find the other half to some of them one day.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2017 #3 bag them up by site is what I do.
G GoldenEagle09 Jr. Member Joined May 17, 2016 Messages 42 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2017 #4 Big mason jar on a shelf
Mr.Waffles Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 127 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location South West Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 27, 2017 #5 Heres what you do. Put them in a box and mail them to me! I'll take 'em. Lol
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2017 #6 Instead of the rock pile I put them in the broken points pile