What's new

Brownish rock

Unit70

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is my description once again correct? Just a smooth brown rock?
 
Upvote 0
I see you have some points there. Can we see them, or would you rather talk about rocks?
 
I would agree with smooth brown rock. Show us better pics of your real relics!
 
Thanks guys. Steve/Kray I have probably a hundredof scrap pieces or maybe more, nothing of any real interest. I also have a handful of decent small points. Trust me, from what I have seen on this forum, no one would lift an eyebrow at the small lot I have.
 
Last edited:
Still keep the rock. Nice collection?
 
Yes please post them! What State are you in?

NCPeaches, I’m in Ky. I don’t have any pictures currently.....other than what was included with my “rock” photos. I might try to snap a few pics next week. I really don’t have anything special.
 
Actually wrong! Those large cache blades are fascinating! I'd like to see more pics also.
 
Your brown rock looks just like the potatoes my wife bakes. But yours is probably easier to chew!:laughing7:
Like the others have said post your points. I posted both of mine for all to see!
 
I see that you have a few nice blades to the right in your photo. I bet you may have some more nice artifacts?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom