What's new

brrrrr

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artifact hunting in maine this time of the year is to say the least challenging.I was able to find some bare ground to dig.This was a hard earned point.But you would probably agree worth it.Twenty degree weather and blowing wind.We are going to get up to 12" of snow tomorrow.So I'm guessing I'll. Be out of commission for awhile.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130318_102417.webp
    ForumRunner_20130318_102417.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
Looks like a sweet point! Congrats.
 
Nice! You callin it a savannah river?
 
Now that I say that it sounds stupid since they didnt go that far north...

Okay better question, what ARE you calling it?
 
Imagine what it was like when that was made... It looks like what I've seen called a Stark in your area.
 
What ever you call it, it's a good looking point! Congratulations on that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom