What's new

Brrrrrrrr - 11-28 Quickie

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out in the a.m. @ 25 degrees - just had too - not many chances left I think....
Hit up a small county ballfield short ways from home, place I've hit several times with my Explorer. Haven't had much luck the last couple visits, but this time I brought the "trac".
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 120
Congrats on the finds. Always nice to dig up a pretty merc.:thumbsup:
 
man, that's cold bro!...gonna warm up soon so maybe you'll have another chance! Nice save on the mercs...Rives? I found the same pin last year and couldn't ever figure out what it was...do you know? Congrats on getting out and finding some nice keepers D!
 

Attachments

  • 4-12 pin.webp
    4-12 pin.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 184
man, that's cold bro!...gonna warm up soon so maybe you'll have another chance! Nice save on the mercs...Rives? I found the same pin last year and couldn't ever figure out what it was...do you know? Congrats on getting out and finding some nice keepers D!
Yep R ives - not too sure about the pin, Jackson County Women's League?
 
Nice Mercs, ffd. :icon_thumleft: Interesting pin, too. Glad you got out. I agree, not too much time left. :sadsmiley:

HH
 
Cool digs fistfulladirt :headbang:
 
Great stuff! I'm intrigued by the button! I'll do some digging!
 
Nice digs D!! Figured you sold that Etrac :laughing7:. Love them Silvers :hello2: and that is an interesting pin too!! Great Wheat haul. Glad you got out - like you said - not many chances left.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom