• MFDC7431.JPG
    MFDC7431.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • MFDC7439.JPG
    MFDC7439.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 12
GREAT video and pictures Ann! Love em!

Beautiful pictures and a nice video. I need to get back out in the piece and quiet places like that. Thanks for sharing.

Hello Ann,

Thank you sharing the photos and video...made my day! :occasion14:

Doc

That crow will warn him if danger is near. I've got crows in my pecan grove and they signal when I walk out there. Very smart creatures. Enjoyed the video and pics.:icon_thumright:

Thanks for reminding me to get my trai camera up...been seeing a nice 9 point in my food plot......we should get the Mods to add a forum for us.

Thank you, it's always great to see the wildlife and nature.

Hello Doc, I always look forward to seeing what I get on the trail cams. Sometimes I am lucky to actually see the animals, coyotes and bears even. There are 4 bears that visit the property, one comes right up to the house. :occasion14:

Crows, and ravens are highly intelligent, and have no fear chasing the eagles. They do not like eagles.

Great video and pics! He looks healthy.

For sure, thank you..

Yep nice photos! I have to watch going to work every morning.... lots of little ones crossing the roads in the morning. Cute little things :D

I love the little ones! Here is a video of twins, same spot where the little buck was. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back