What's new

Bucket List Find

jrmazzeo

Full Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
106
Reaction score
307
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Mass
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After almost 5 years I finally found a seated quarter today. It's holed, but a beautiful variety, 1853 with arrows and rays. So pumped!
 

Attachments

  • 5-25-2015 seated front.webp
    5-25-2015 seated front.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 5-25-2015 seated back.webp
    5-25-2015 seated back.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 64
SO COOL!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!:headbang:

My "bucket list" coin is ALSO a holed seated quarter. You can't beat the feeling of finding a quarter... let alone a Seated Quarter!!!

I know how you feel... VERY VERY nice find.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0148.webp
    IMG_0148.webp
    359.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0146.webp
    IMG_0146.webp
    501.6 KB · Views: 105
  • FullSizeRender.webp
    FullSizeRender.webp
    412.7 KB · Views: 116
Congrats on such a beautiful coin, a seated like that would make my week, maybe even my month :)
 
Nice! Congrats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Phew that's a beauty. I've found seated dimes and halves but never a quarter. Congrats on the mid-series seated. It's gorgeous!

Steve
 
Congrats!! Still looking for my first seated anything.
 
What a beautiful coin to find!!! Congratulations! I expect a seated quarter of any kind will always be on my bucket list. Congrats to all of you that have found such nice old coins!
I can dream of the day I find one.
 
Last edited:
Very nice. Congrats on your first one.
 
Congrats!! Still looking for my first seated anything.

Same here my bucket list is still very long. But finds like yours give me hope. Congrats on a beautiful coin.
 
Same here my bucket list is still very long. But finds like yours give me hope. Congrats on a beautiful coin.

I hear you on that bucket list and being a long one. Good part is, any time we go out there's a chance we can shorten it.

Nice we can dream until those finds come in...
 
Since I have yet to find ANY silver quarters, I would be over the moon to find a seated. Congrats, she is quite beautiful.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom