Cuerno Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 131 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Explorer II ETrac CZ 20 Golden Sabre Royal Sabre Golden Umax Primary Interest: Other Oct 29, 2009 #1 Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's Found on vacant lot, they will not stick to a magnet, seem to be brass... Attachments buckle\'s 5.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 333 buckle\'s 5.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 342 Upvote 0 Downvote
Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's Found on vacant lot, they will not stick to a magnet, seem to be brass...
Cuerno Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 131 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Explorer II ETrac CZ 20 Golden Sabre Royal Sabre Golden Umax Primary Interest: Other Oct 29, 2009 Thread Owner #2 Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's another pic, does brass have different colors? Attachments buckle 2.webp 40.4 KB · Views: 336
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Oct 29, 2009 #3 Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's Looks to be us military web belt parts, the newer ones have plastic clips
Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's Looks to be us military web belt parts, the newer ones have plastic clips
Cuerno Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 131 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Explorer II ETrac CZ 20 Golden Sabre Royal Sabre Golden Umax Primary Interest: Other Oct 29, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's I was just told on another forum that they are used on Horse blankets.
Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's I was just told on another forum that they are used on Horse blankets.
A allan Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 575 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Vega Baja Oct 29, 2009 #5 Re: Buckle I.D. maybe used on horse's here is a pic I found Attachments 31oHoKstUWL__SL500_AA280_.webp 2.5 KB · Views: 287