What's new

buckle id please

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any info or date, the size is 1 9/16" by 1 3/8" it is copper and had a silver wash on it thanks.
 

Attachments

  • finds4 001.webp
    finds4 001.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 188
  • finds4 003.webp
    finds4 003.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 182
  • finds4 007.webp
    finds4 007.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 181
It looks like a ladies buckle, maybe mid to late 1800's
 
Upvote 0
Could be Va, but it looks to me like a scarf slide.
 
Upvote 0
Whether buckle or slide, it's Victorian era. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I thought it was a buckle because it has a hook opposite the bar. I could be wrong though
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
I thought it was a buckle because it has a hook opposite the bar. I could be wrong though
it is a hook
 
Upvote 0
Yes you're right vayank, I didn't see the hook.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom