Joe-Dirt
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Messages
- 3,610
- Reaction score
- 11,521
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Fresh out of the confederate right at the Cold Harbor battlefield, I know these are horse or ox tack, but are they civil war period? I found the center one first signal, 100 feet from cold harbor road, the other 2 about a half mile in the woods in front of the confederate trench line. Thanks
I was really hoping it was horse tack
No, poo warfare is real, hence the phase “poo flinger”!! Shaba, I know, it was a joke, read it again, this time out loud






