BobinSouthVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,656
- Reaction score
- 107
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Dug this Buddha today in middle of a corn field. I'm thinking it was a staging area for horses but not sure. found some other oddities I will post closeby but the area was devoid of junk. strange, but great...
he measures about 1.5 inches high. very heavy, lead possibly, but no rust on him. metallic, found with MD.
Leaf on the bottom with some possible writing that I cant make out.
Guess I'm just trying to date the little dude.
thanks for looking and hh
he measures about 1.5 inches high. very heavy, lead possibly, but no rust on him. metallic, found with MD.
Leaf on the bottom with some possible writing that I cant make out.
Guess I'm just trying to date the little dude.
thanks for looking and hh

Thank you for your compliment, which comes sincerely from a person with 2 grandchildren, one of which is half through the 1st grade! Mmm, that pic is 2 yrs. old, maybe it's time to change it. Actually the only reason I haven't changed it is for easier recognition. I personally use the pics to recognize the poster before even reading their name.








