What's new

Buffalo #6 for the year

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day all around at my "bank" (casino) today. Concentrated on nickels and halves and they both paid off. Results:

$170 in nickels netted me buffalo #6 - [red]1936[/red] - my first 1930s buffalo this year and my first '36 since 12/12/07. A 1943-P silver and 1939 got rescued from circulation too.

$600 in halves got me 1968-D (x2), 2002-D, 2005-D and 2007-D.

Rounding it out with $10 in pennies:

Wheats: 1942, 1944, 1945 (x2), 1950-D

Log: 3 (all D)

Rail: 2 (both D)

Canadian: 1980, 2003-P (uncrowned)


Good stuff!
 
Upvote 0
Mentone Grizz said:
Immy;Do you get free well drinks while you CRH??

Yep, but I stick to juices since I drive home solo.
 
I just got found out that I will be getting stationed near Las Vegas (Creech AFB). I've noticed that you only post casino finds, are the banks all dried up out there? I'd ask which casinos you go to but not terribly worried about it now, still have 9 months before I will be out there and then I have to learn a new job so the plate will be kind of full for the next year.

Nice finds as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom