What's new

Buffalo #6 for the year

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's trip to the casino didn't produce any war nickels but a [red]1937[/red] buffalo was a nice concession. $100 also produced a 1942-D, which finishes my first roll of that date. How appropriate that it's my 42nd complete roll out of a possible 50 non-silver dates. 1948-S is next...
 
Upvote 0
Nicely done there Immy !

You can never have enough Buffs. 8)

With your dedication (and success) with nickels, I hereby decree , henceforth, you be addressed as King Immy, the 5th.

Have a great weekend.
 
thurmownator said:
Nicely done there Immy !

You can never have enough Buffs. 8)

With your dedication (and success) with nickels, I hereby decree , henceforth, you be addressed as King Immy, the 5th.

Have a great weekend.

I'm honored! It's all starting to make sense now. Turns out the advice and suggestions I pass along were part of my noblesse oblige. Who knew?

I may have longevity on my side, but I confer the official crown of volume to one GMan, the searcher who is known far and wide in a land called Minnesota... :icon_king:
 
Grats on the Buff!

And I have a feeling that 48-S will be complete in like... 4 days? =)

~Dave
 
Congrats Immy. What a coincidence on the 42-D finishing the 42nd roll.......pretty neat! Best of luck on the 48-S too.

Immy said:
I may have longevity on my side, but I confer the official crown of volume to one GMan, the searcher who is known far and wide in a land called Minnesota... :icon_king:

Agreed!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom