BuffaloBoy: An attempt to post pictures of ender rolls

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, most of you might know me as somebody who does not upload photos, I have had some old ender pictures on my phone for over a year now(i have not gotten any enders in the last 4 months or so except common foreign enders), so here's an attempt at some pictures, Enjoy!
1959d ender.jpganother buff ender.jpg buff ender.jpg canadian ender.jpg double silver dimes.jpg war nickel ender.jpg
hh
buff

Upvote 0
it's very time consuming for me to do this, but now if i get a major haul, at least I know how to post pictures :)
hh
buff

Very cool there Buff! HH, maverick.

Sweet buddy thanks or the pics

Hey BB, nice pics. Why is it so time consuming for you? I've had problems with the tnet app but adding pics, when everything works right, is pretty quick.

well it won't let me upload photos via tnet app saying an error has occured every time i tried to do it. I sent the pictures to my email and had to change the file from a bitmap(whatever that is, i am not good with this stuff) to a JPEG. it took me 2-3 mins for each photo to do. I am sure there is a better way, but this works for now, it only took me 3 years to figure this one out, ha :P

Hey BB, nice pics. Why is it so time consuming for you? I've had problems with the tnet app but adding pics, when everything works right, is pretty quick.

a silver dime ender would be a lot harder to spot out if it were from philly(no reverse mintmark), and even an obverse silver roosie ender is tricky to catch, you have to have trained eyes for those. i've had a merc ender from 1942 once before(obverse ender), but i didn't take a picture... i'd say i average a silver dime ender every 50 boxes or so at minimum and a nickel ender(buff or war nickel) every 50 boxes.
nice pics :) i never ever found an ender silver dime or nickel

it's very time consuming for me to do this, but now if i get a major haul, at least I know how to post pictures :)

This. It took a long while before I could streamline the process and get pics posted somewhat efficiently. It's still enough of a hassle that I don't do it all the time.

Nice buff tell me when your ready for the proffs i have about 160 of them for you. pm me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back