Buffaloboys 4 boxes.. a first many have not found! *_PICTURE_* Help ID wrapper?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buffaloboy's 4 boxes.. a first many have not found! *_PICTURE_* Help ID wrapper?

Hi all,
I searched through 2 boxes of half dollars and 2 boxes of dimes...
The results, not bad!

Dime box 1: skunk
Dime box 2: 1961p

Half dollar box 1: 1969-S 40% SILVER PROOF
Half dollar box 2: 1964p and 1971-S proof(non-silver).

Not bad, my first ever silver proof half dollar!

After 30 boxes of pure skunk(literally, the wrappers were black and white), This week, the wrappers were different. Does anybody recognize the half dollar wrapper pictured below?

Thanks,
HH,
BuffaloBoy
:icon_sunny:

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 669
Upvote 0

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Buffaloboy's 4 boxes.. a first many have not found! *_PICTURE_* Help ID wrapper?

Is that a Garda wrapper? I've never picked up their halves, but it looks like their cent and dime paper.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Buffaloboy's 4 boxes.. a first many have not found! *_PICTURE_* Help ID wrapper?

Stang1968 said:
Is that a Garda wrapper? I've never picked up their halves, but it looks like their cent and dime paper.
I am stuck with either Garda or Loomis, I am not quite sure, even after 2 years from this source. The rolls were black and white up until my last pickup, and the wrapper is different now.
The tellers insist to me the rolls come from "the federal reserve", but we all know that's not true. I never see an armored car there either, not that I am going to sit in the parking lot all day for a truck to arrive either :dontknow:

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other

BuffaloBoy said:
I never see an armored car there either, not that I am going to sit in the parking lot all day for a truck to arrive either

No need to be shy about it. We could take up a collection of marked halves to contribute to your bail. ;D

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread