What's new

Buffalos n Mercs

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buffalos 'n' Mercs

The family wanted to spend some time at a playground this afternoon. So I took them to one that, by coincidence, is right next to a field that's coughed up quite a few silvers for me in the past few months. I got quite the eye roll from the wife when she saw me loading the etrac into the trunk. Pulled my 2nd & 3rd buffalos ever, and two mercs.

IMG_5630.webp IMG_5631.webp IMG_5627.webp
 
Upvote 14
Nice finds! Time well spent with the family!
 
You're killing it keep it up congrats on some nice finds
 
Nice finds, congratulations on the finds! :occasion14:

Funny, I visited two places and found a Merc. and Buff at each location; should of played the lottery...
 
You're on a roll Murray. :occasion14: Congrats on digging 5 keepers and some clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom