What's new

BULL DURHAM trinket?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I dug this charm/trinket thingy out of a public park in Eastern Idaho yesterday. It's about 30 mm wide and 23 mm tall ~ the front reads "BULL DURHAM", and the back reads "WARRANTED 14K GOLD PLATED".

I've found a BULL DURHAM tobacco token/medallion in the past ~ I assume this is from the same company. What was this thing off of? How old is it ~ when were these made? What does "WARRANTED" mean?!

THANKS!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • JulyIDAHO3.webp
    JulyIDAHO3.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 884
  • JulyIDAHO3.webp
    JulyIDAHO3.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 528
I found this (on the Net - 8) )
Bull Durham poster.webp
Check out the attachment to the packet of 'baccy.
Not sure of age.
Mike
 
Upvote 0
I remember that this item was identified in the "Ask Mark Parker" column of Western & Eastern Treasures many years ago. I don't think I'll have much time to go digging through 20 years of magazines, but I believe it was identified as a promotional watch fob.


-Buckles
 
Upvote 0
VERY COOL! Thanks for the info! Quite helpful! NICE!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom