BenVa68
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2018
- Messages
- 504
- Reaction score
- 1,735
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hopewell va.
- Detector(s) used
- Technetics T2+ Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I dug all of these only about 150 yards from where I keep finding 3 ringers, on the same hill. Most are stamped U which I believe is Union Metallic Cartridge Co. But the dropped bullet is stamped H. Along with one other casing. I did some research and found that the H could be Henry rifle. I've found a lot of the small round "pellets" in the area also. I have no idea what the larger object is. It was found in the same location as the casings. Any ideas? Also, how old would the complete bullet stamped H be?
Attachments
-
20180407_151322.webp448.8 KB · Views: 73 -
20180407_151344.webp229 KB · Views: 69 -
20180407_175624.webp186.8 KB · Views: 64 -
20180407_175730.webp285.3 KB · Views: 69 -
20180407_175711.webp305.9 KB · Views: 63 -
20180407_151532.webp166.4 KB · Views: 65 -
20180407_151430.webp115.8 KB · Views: 58 -
20180407_151506.webp164.8 KB · Views: 62 -
20180407_151501.webp77.4 KB · Views: 70 -
20180407_152520.webp268.5 KB · Views: 65 -
20180407_152538.webp204 KB · Views: 73 -
20180407_151513.webp381 KB · Views: 90







