thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2009 #1 This looks like a .22 short and it says US on the back....is that a gov. stamp or brand of bullet? I am ballistically challenged Attachments 100_0489.webp 1.8 KB · Views: 196
This looks like a .22 short and it says US on the back....is that a gov. stamp or brand of bullet? I am ballistically challenged
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 9, 2009 #2 Re: bullet casing I guess this ones solved. Upvote 0
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 9, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Re: bullet casing Thanks guys! Upvote 0