RiverRat3
Bronze Member
Hello, went out hunting with some friends Saturday in a spot that we have found many CW relics. Within a 20 foot area I found several 3 ringers and musket balls. I found this bullet and my friend found the same. I would imagine it to be a pistol round but who knows. Around the ring it has lines (see pictures). The patina is the same as the other 3 ringers. Any help would be appreciated.
Weight: 138.89 grains
Lenght: 0.63 inches
Width: 0.35 inches
Weight: 138.89 grains
Lenght: 0.63 inches
Width: 0.35 inches
I find these bullets quite often around here. First I want to say I know that the crimps date it post war but..... I find these in civil war camps all the time. Now I know that there were people there after the war but its quite odd how myself as well as several people that I hunt with all find these in our camp spots on a regular basis. 

Monty 






