What's new

Bullet Help..... Possibly Carved?

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
420
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello I was detecting a field in Maryland where we have turned up mulitple CW bullets. Today I found the below pictured bullet about 8 inches down with my E Trac. My first find with the E Trac. I dont know if its an actual original bullet or something carved from a bullet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy Hunting.
 

Attachments

  • Bullet.webp
    Bullet.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 424
  • Bullet1.webp
    Bullet1.webp
    9 KB · Views: 411
  • Bullet2.webp
    Bullet2.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 429
Old Town said:
Maybe it's a lead suppository. Can't you just see the quartermaster handing out these lead bullets?
"Here, men. A new bullet to try. And if it doesn't fit in your rifle you can always stick it up your......" OT

:laughing7: :laughing9: ;D

Regards

SkyPilot
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom