What's new

bullet help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this three ringer from the CW.
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 266
Hey G, My neighbor buddy 4-H is correct; it's a modern bullet. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I think we're gonna hafta start callin' Breezie " Breezie the Bullet babe " :hello2: :laughing7:........NGE
 
Upvote 0
Looks like newer to me too. Reminds me of a .45/70 without measurements and weight. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the feedback all, should I green check it? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I would. But that's just me. Monty
 
Upvote 0
I found one just like it.... Monty ID'd it as an 1873 45-70 Springfield bullet. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 100_4239.webp
    100_4239.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_4239.webp
    100_4239.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom