What's new

bullet ID help

pro778

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Forked River, Moorestown, NJ
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 E-TRAC
I would appreciate any info you can give me on these. Thanks
left - .36" diameter, length .75"
right - .44" diameter, length 1"
 

Attachments

  • bullet1.webp
    bullet1.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 852
  • bullet2.webp
    bullet2.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 855
One on the left looks like a cast semiwadcutter target projo and I believe it is fairly modern. The .44 looks like the projo from a .45-70 rifle round. But that is just my opinion! God bless and keep lookin'

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+
 
One on the left looks like a cast semiwadcutter target projo and I believe it is fairly modern.
the first is ID correctly the second one I not for sure.

fortbball9
 
The one on the left is a modern bullet, 38 wad cutter, the one on the left is Civil war (or Indian wars) vintage.

Floodcitykid
 
They are both more modern bullets. One way to tell is by the little crimps inside the rings. civil war bullets will not have those crimps.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom