What's new

Bullet ID Help

sonnyjam

Full Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Was wondering if anyone could give me any info on these bullets. The first bullet is 8MM around, 12mm long and, weighs 6 grams. The second one is 8mm around, 16mm long, and weighs 8 grams. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF5120.webp
    DSCF5120.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCF5121.webp
    DSCF5121.webp
    70 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF5125.webp
    DSCF5125.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF5124.webp
    DSCF5124.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF5115.webp
    DSCF5115.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 159
Sonnyjam, I'm sure you mean 8mm/dia and not cicumference.
Roughly, mmX 4 gives you caliber (10th of inch)
The first looks like the Hensley & Gibbs pattern bullent I load in my .45 ACP
The second a semi-wadcutter
the third a double ended wad cutter.
I Have never seen the H&G in .32, but I guess it could be from a pistol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bullet
Replies
5
Views
846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom