What's new

BULLET IDENTIFICATION HELP

Emerson_ashe

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long island and CT
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV,ace 250, garret AT PRO. Equinox 800, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so I'm not a huge bullet person in general, but a thread sparked my curiosity. Help identify these bullets
 

Attachments

  • 20181024_171846.webp
    20181024_171846.webp
    164.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20181024_171900.webp
    20181024_171900.webp
    195.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 20181024_171933.webp
    20181024_171933.webp
    167.7 KB · Views: 77
The Large one looks like a 12 Gauge Rifled Slug, the others are .22 LR.
 
Upvote 0
The Large one looks like a 12 Gauge Rifled Slug, the others are .22 LR.

Agreed. Modern rifled shotgun slug and .22 cal rimfire bullets.
 
Upvote 0
yeap shotgun slug.
 
Upvote 0
Yep I find so many bullets I worry some day Ill hit a live round lol
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bullet
Replies
14
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom