neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 19, 2016 #1 I found yesterday. I apologize for the low quality picture. I am pretty sure this is not old but I thought it interesting with the non-symmetrical size. One ring. Looks like a .38? Upvote 4
I found yesterday. I apologize for the low quality picture. I am pretty sure this is not old but I thought it interesting with the non-symmetrical size. One ring. Looks like a .38?
Tommy G Bronze Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 1,566 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2016 #2 Can't tell the caliber, but definitely looks modern to me judging from the crimping groove.