DesertNuggets
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2011
- Messages
- 743
- Reaction score
- 184
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tucson, AZ
- Detector(s) used
- Gold Bug 2
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello,
I found 2 unshot bullets today while out metal detecting. I don't think they are that old. 80's or 90's.
Are they safe to move around? And have around? They are in good shape. I'd like to keep them in my trash finds bag but I'm not a gun guy and have no clue about this sort of thing.
Thanks
I found 2 unshot bullets today while out metal detecting. I don't think they are that old. 80's or 90's.
Are they safe to move around? And have around? They are in good shape. I'd like to keep them in my trash finds bag but I'm not a gun guy and have no clue about this sort of thing.
Thanks







