What's new

First silver of the year....in pocket change.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only been out detecting a couple times so far this year. Work is back to 6 days a week and I get to see my gf the other day so getting changed at work yesterday was quite a suprise.
Dumped my pockets on the table and there was a Liberty dime sitting on top of the heap of change.
I really don't look closly at change except for pennies. I almost always check for wheaties because it seems there are still lots in circulation. But a Liberty dime? I think someone got desperate and maybe dumped off there old coins.

Wish I knew what place I got it from so I could shop there again. You can be sure I'll be a little more observant with my change for a while.

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom