H hudsonlarking Jr. Member Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 78 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2020 #1 I know nothing about ammunition. Just wondering about caliber and if can tell some age range. I’m assuming modern. Penny for size. Thanks and happy hunting.
I know nothing about ammunition. Just wondering about caliber and if can tell some age range. I’m assuming modern. Penny for size. Thanks and happy hunting.
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 3, 2020 #2 Maybe a .45 (ACP, LC or other), maybe a 0.36" round ball or large buck-shot, maybe a .22 (Long or Short)? Very hard to tell from the image. Very likely post Civil War and probably 20th Century. But maybe not. Upvote 0
Maybe a .45 (ACP, LC or other), maybe a 0.36" round ball or large buck-shot, maybe a .22 (Long or Short)? Very hard to tell from the image. Very likely post Civil War and probably 20th Century. But maybe not.