What's new

Bullet

MassBK

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Found this bullet about 5 inches down. It is about an inch in length. The only letters I can make out are an "S" and an "A"...maybe "U.S.A."? Any input on the type of bullet or year it was made? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 77
It's a .45 as far as I can tell. If you can clean up the base a bit I can tell you more. Looks like I'm seeing W. R. A. and 45 which would make it a Winchester bullet.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom