302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I finally decided I'd had enough of the cold and was going to do some detecting regardless of the temperature..I bundled up since it stopped being warm the day my new AT Pro arrived two weeks ago. I went to a school across from an apartment complex and hit the playground since I figured the mulch would be easy digging compared to frozen terra firma. It was. My first find was 1973 quarter. My next find looked like a .45 FMJ lead. The next find was a 9mm round. Then a dime, then a .22, then a .38(ish) another .45, two more .22's another 9mm then a nickel....WTF? At first I thought maybe they came from the trees that were mulched up, but they weren't cut to pieces, then I noticed what appeared to be huge dings in the equipment, and holes in the slides..I'm guessing that the people from the apartment complex just open fire on the equipment when the urge to try out their new piece strikes them. It's no wonder the equipment looks new. The kids are probably afraid to use it. I know I won't be there come dark thirty. :binkybaby:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back