What's new

bummer box....ALL 2001s!

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bummer box....ALL 2001's!

The whole box was 2001! I have $600 coming in today, hope I at least have something to look through. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: bummer box....ALL 2001's!

Sorry to hear that. When I get a solid 'new' box like that, it is usually 1997-D for some reason.
 
Re: bummer box....ALL 2001's!

Same here in the Bay Area. I have seen quite a few whole boxes as well as half boxes. It might be time to let the boxes rest for a while.

65GT350
 
Re: bummer box....ALL 2001's!

Dang it.....the girl at the bank forgot to order my $600!....that's twice they've done that. If they do it again, I'm gonna quit taking their silver!!!!........... ::)
 
Re: bummer box....ALL 2001's!

That is a bummer PB. I am sorry to hear that. If it is any consolation, Thurm got two boxes of those pretty shiny ones yesterday. It has happened to me too....so I know it bites!

Good luck whenever she does get your order in.....keep us posted.
 
Re: bummer box....ALL 2001's!

Packer, I know how you feel, I had a box 2 weeks ago that were all 1998's, go figure!
Pepperpump :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom