coincollector101
Hero Member
Called bank on Wed to see if my order came in...I held he checked and it did not.They said they were sorry and would make it up to me by ordering 3k worth....
Called another bank that I get from on thurdays They did not get them either.
Both banks Order from brinks So Maybe Brinks was out

On a happy Note I got two new bank accounts that use at-systems and dumbar.
Atsystems Has Boxes like brinks of 500 and Dumbar has bags of 1000.
With Standing Orders
I cant wait to see how many Ill Find in the Other Suppliers.
But the Fed Ships bags to the Distributors then they Roll them and take them to banks.
The Lady at the bank told me that today.
I went threw a few Nickles because I did not get halfs I found about 15 pre 60's
And a Bag of Pennies yeilded 16 wheats and a Neat coin from somewhere ive never heard of Ill have to look it up.
Plus This keyboard dont have the letters to type it lol .
Can anyone help me out with a Grade and approx price on these Seated Dimes?
Thanks,
Cc
Called another bank that I get from on thurdays They did not get them either.
Both banks Order from brinks So Maybe Brinks was out

On a happy Note I got two new bank accounts that use at-systems and dumbar.
Atsystems Has Boxes like brinks of 500 and Dumbar has bags of 1000.
With Standing Orders

I cant wait to see how many Ill Find in the Other Suppliers.
But the Fed Ships bags to the Distributors then they Roll them and take them to banks.
The Lady at the bank told me that today.
I went threw a few Nickles because I did not get halfs I found about 15 pre 60's
And a Bag of Pennies yeilded 16 wheats and a Neat coin from somewhere ive never heard of Ill have to look it up.
Plus This keyboard dont have the letters to type it lol .
Can anyone help me out with a Grade and approx price on these Seated Dimes?
Thanks,
Cc
Attachments
Upvote
0







