Bummer!

I feel very sad for Bobby P... just another nail in our treasure Hunting/commercial salvage coffin I'm afraid. We have been to a very great extant...legislated out of existance as a private industry. Any bets on how many years go by before ANYONE ( government or "Educational" entity) manages to find funding for a junket onsite to pad resumes?

You cannot fight the government in a courtroom...between our taxpayer money, and the back door legal deals that are made, yoou are left with no recourse.

Pirate it all, melt it down, and screw em. I am disgusted with our countrys leadership to a degree I NEVER thought could be possible. Bring on 1776!!

Pirate it all, melt it down, and screw em. I am disgusted with our countrys leadership to a degree I NEVER thought could be possible. Bring on 1776!!
That has been my treasure hunting groups philosophy since we started three years ago and it has worked out well for us.

Well, you know me Pete...I've always tried to take the high road, but it has become patently obvious that the deck is stacked, and the only way to play the game is to throw the rulebook out the window. I'm getting too old to screw around with stoopid, and they are creating a monster in the industry that will come back to haunt them I think. Far to many people in this game with the backbone to sit by and keep taking it from the powers that be.... they truly have created an environment that breeds distrust and ill will that at some point...will sit up and bite em in the ar$e.

GME will sell all GPS shipwreck locations in the Dominican Republic, with some, explanation of what has been found on each site. This includes both East Coast and SSW coast of Dr near Haiti. Only serious enquires please no tire kickers. This would be good for a TV show, like Beyond Oak Island, there is proven treasure there with hundreds of thousands of artifacts still to be discovered, [email protected] 772-205-8184

Thanks, we are in the right by the law, it is complicated and you have to read every word, and understand its meaning, All the historical proof says its not a Military ship, for count one, and the other 3 counts are correct by law also, but you have to take the time to really see each word for what it is, GME did complete the first two phases of the job, and was not allowed to complete the 3rd phase, GME did nothing wrong, so we wait and see, what happens next, but its not over.

America was the land source of their stolen wealth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back