What's new

Bunch O clad and St. Chris

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to a softball field today to try out some new settings on the Xterra. Didn't find much, just a bunch of clad and a sterling St. Christopher medal. I find these at sports parks mostly. Seems the team needs all the help they can get.
IMG_0047.webp

IMG_0049.webp
 
Upvote 16
Good score on the silver religious medallion.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
great_find.gif
ANYTHING you pull out of the ground is a good find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats to you on your clad & silver St. Christopher finds - one good hunt and thanks for the post & I wish you many more fantastic finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom