Burdie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Messages
- 5,591
- Reaction score
- 90
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Central Kansas
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Burdie's dream hunt.
First I want to thank JD and the owners for making it happen. I felt the same as Nanna40 it was like a family reunion. Friday was just as much fun as Saturday. I will never forget the friendships that were developed. Saturday at 10:00 I hit pay dirt. My very first civil war bullet. Just for few seconds I felt like a little kid with excitement. My first pictures.
The gold ring was won as a door prize Friday. Yes Monty you made a believer out of me on not winning door prizes. SORRY my friend.
The next picture is the arrow heads.
I had to pry them from JD's fingers.

I had a great time at Ryan's Buffet with 12 members and friends. One of my new friends was Charlie. I sure hope we cross paths again old pal. One of the main topics was having another hunt next year. Another topic was about GypsyHeart and others. We all missed not having you there. Thank you all for making this hunt a dream hunt for me.
First I want to thank JD and the owners for making it happen. I felt the same as Nanna40 it was like a family reunion. Friday was just as much fun as Saturday. I will never forget the friendships that were developed. Saturday at 10:00 I hit pay dirt. My very first civil war bullet. Just for few seconds I felt like a little kid with excitement. My first pictures.

The gold ring was won as a door prize Friday. Yes Monty you made a believer out of me on not winning door prizes. SORRY my friend.
The next picture is the arrow heads.
I had to pry them from JD's fingers.

I had a great time at Ryan's Buffet with 12 members and friends. One of my new friends was Charlie. I sure hope we cross paths again old pal. One of the main topics was having another hunt next year. Another topic was about GypsyHeart and others. We all missed not having you there. Thank you all for making this hunt a dream hunt for me.
. i really hope you enjoy them. I put a post on the hunt thread telling you the same thing. Now you will probably fin a milion of them on you're own. i will get a hold of you later.

I noticed that at the reception and at the hunt, we all had known each other through the forum so long that no subject was taboo or sacred. That made it all the more fun. It was almost like a high school class reunion wasn't it? Nice prizes and I told you not to sit too close to me and you'd win something nice. (I have never won anything in my life in a raffle)! My number was 5755755 that one would think was a luck number due to the sequence, but the curse of Monty is still intact! I am so jealous of you lucky guys and gals! Monty
? hehe it was great meeting you!! congrats onyour finds and prizes... loooks like zim gonna have to give kansas a try!! hh jd






